WHAT ARE COOKIES
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s and/or his/her computer’s browsing habits and depending on the information they contain and the way the user uses his/her equipment, they can be used to recognise the user.
• Analisys: are those cookies that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by the users of the service. To do this, we analyse your browsing on our website in order to improve the user’s experience.
The detail of the cookies used in this website is the following:
[table id=2 /]
Note: «Our own» type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and «Third-party» cookies are used by the owner of the website and the service provider detailed in the previous table.
HOW CAN I DISABLE OR DELETE THESE COOKIES?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the preferences of the browser installed on your computer.
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- For other browsers: please check details on the specific browser you have installed in your computer.